jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

My personal opinion: 3rd Term

Hello, in a few I finish the year, I finish 2º ESO. I'm very happy with this year, I enjoy a lot of and my notes are very good,  I am in the same line respect to the last year.
In physical education, this year was a very good year. We do a lot of sports and different games, we enjoy too much, but the important thing is that we make a lot of friends and participate together. I learn a lot of vocabulary, and I noticed I improved in English, but the problem is I am shy in front of the people that I don't have a lot of confidence. I improved by the effort of my teacher, of teach us english. So, in brief I like this year in physical education. My improve in all things is good. As much as more sport I do, I like it more.
It was a very good year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario